Time：2018-10-25 Author：Hongyuan Machine
Hammer metal crusher is a crushing medium and low hardness ore crushing and fine crushing equipment, in the chemical industry, mining, coal, metallurgy, power and other industries widely used. The hammer head of the crusher is a fragile part and has a large consumption. High manganese steel hammers need to be replaced for several days, and about 10~20 tons of hammers are consumed each year. The cause of attrition is wear and tear, and two is impact crushing. The wear of materials is related to their hardness. The materials with high hardness are wear-resistant, but the impact toughness is low. Improper selection of materials will lead to the risk of impact crushing.
1. Hammer working conditions and impact toughness analysis: The crusher production capacity is determined by its power, rotor size, rotational speed, number of hammer head installation and hammer head geometry size. Material of a certain size enters the bunker of a hammer metal crusher and is repeatedly hit by a high-speed rotating hammer head, which is discharged when it is broken to the size of the discharged material. When the material is broken, the hammer head is subjected to the impact of the material, and the impact energy of the hammer head is equal to that of the material.
2. Material selection for hammerhead: It is necessary to ensure a certain amount of impact toughness reserve in material selection, and at the same time, the hardness and cost of material must be considered, so as to make material selection correct and reasonable.
The general principles are:
(1) to select hardness materials to ensure wear resistance;
(2) to select low-cost materials to ensure economic benefits;
(3) to select high toughness materials, so that hammers do not break impact. The materials with high hardness are selected. In addition, considering the cost, because high chromium iron is more expensive, 45Mn2 forging steel needs forging equipment, so it is not suitable to choose; ductile iron cost is lower than medium carbon low alloy cast steel, although it is an ideal material, but nodularization process is not easy to control, performance instability.
Therefore, it is more appropriate to choose medium carbon low alloy cast steel for safety.
If in doubt, please call the sales hotline：+86 15538302857
Hongyuan Machinery Address: Yong'an Road, Gongyi City, Henan, China