As we all know, hammer metal crusher has a high crushing ratio, generally 10-25, high up to more than 50. It is widely used in building materials, chemical and metallurgical industries because of its large production capacity, uniform product size, low energy consumption per unit product, simple structure, compact size, light weight, easy operation and maintenance. The hammer metal crusher designed by our factory adopts a deep cavity type housing structure and a special heavy hammer. Material can be fully crushed in the crushing chamber. Compared with the existing domestic similar crushers, the crusher has higher production capacity, lower energy consumption, simple structure and larger crushing ratio. On the principle of crushing, it is a new crushing equipment with the advantages of hammer and impact crusher.
1. The working principle and structural characteristics are mainly composed of the casing, rotor, counterattack plate, castor bar, coupling, motor and other parts. The motor directly drives the rotor to rotate through the elastic coupling, so that the hammer head on the rotor rotates at a radioactive high speed to strike the material into the crushing chamber and form a crushing; after the material is hit by the hammer head, it hits the counterattack plate at a high speed, then breaks up again and springs back from the counterattack plate. In the course of the project, there was a repeated impact between materials and self crushing. In a very short period of time, after many collisions and cycles, the crushed material falls to the lower part of the rotor on the castor bar; the material smaller than the gap of the castor bar is discharged to form a product; the material slightly larger than the gap can be squeezed and milled by the hammer head on the screen bar to form the final product. Therefore, the crushing principle of the machine, both hammer-type metal crusher fine crushing, good granular function, and counterattack crusher energy-saving, high output characteristics, and both roller crusher extrusion principle, is an advanced type of crusher with a variety of advantages.
A new heavy hammer metal crusher
2, structural characteristics:
(1) the chassis is made up of two parts: the shell and the main shell. The two parts are fastened by bolts through the flange plate. Turn on 90 degrees, parallel to the foundation level, so that it is convenient to repair the hammer head on the rotor and the lower castor bar, but also to repair or replace the counterattack liner installed on the part.
(2) the “open the chassis” is equipped with counterattack board position adjustment mechanism on both sides of the lower part. The particle size of the broken material can be controlled by increasing or decreasing the quantity of the adjusting shim.
(3) the main shell is mainly used to support the rotor body and form a deep crushing chamber with the shell opening.
(4) the rotor consists of spindle, hammer plate, hammer head, bearing and other components. The hammer head is suspended on the circumference of the hammer body through the pin shaft and can rotate around the pin shaft in a certain range. The hammer body is sheathed on the main shaft by a key, and is fixed on the main shaft through a locking nut. The “hammerhead” of this machine adopts a “horn shaped” structure. Features: 1. The weight of a single hammer head is large, so that the impact force is large, and the material with larger crushing size (up to 200 mm) can be broken, so that the machine has a larger crushing ratio; 1. The hammer head adopts a split combination structure, the hammer cap and the hammer handle are connected by a short pin shaft, and only the hammer cap is replaced after wearing, thus greatly improving the metal utilization rate. In addition, the hammer head can be changed for use, which increases the use time.
(5) the counterattack board is composed of a bracket and a lining board. The bracket is welded with steel plates, and the lining plate on the bracket surface forms a special curved surface along the center of rotation of the rotor, so as to make the material collide positively during the impact, effectively utilize energy and reduce the wear and tear of the lining plate.